CTLS Support

If you are experiencing lag time, try cleaning out the cookies that gather in your laptop.

If you still can’t get in CTLS during class time then I email links to your guardians/parents via CTLS and to your personal email.  You only need to be in our Zoom conference to be in class.

Here are some helpful support sites and materials as you learn to Navigate the CTLS platform.  The exciting thing is that you do not have to go to 4 different platforms for your work.  I love the fact that you have the same place for classes, live sessions, assessments, and assignments. Change can be scary but this is a great change.  Granted, we all would love face-to-face but this is the next best thing.

Please be patient with the first week and know that if you ever have problem getting into CTLS, you can come here to know your assignments.  Always email me or send me a Remind text is you have any issues.  I will always find a way to ensure you are getting your education and not penalized for technical difficulties at times.

To get to your classes copy and paste this link into you web browser:

https://studentportal.educationincites.com/#/client/gacobb

Link Should look like this picture:

Use your student email address and password to login

Email: firstname.lastname@students.cobbk12.org

To reset your password, please reach out to our OHS Media Specialist, Jennifer Wright Jennifer.Wright@cobbk12.org

Osborne CTLS Support Page (Spanish available)

Student Navigation Video of CTLS

Cobb County District CTLS Support

Osborne HS Website